Friday, January 27, 2012

About my WEIRD bean plant. 12 inches to 15 inches long!!!!?

OK.... I dont know what type it is but i think it is a Snap Bean, They are Green and are between 12-14 inches long. I have seven of them. And i cut one open and it has i guess the bean, or what ever they are called in there just as if you were to split a regular snap bean open, but HUGE!!! I cant find anything out about this in the internet, and dont know who to call and ask about it. Can anyone shed some light on this??



I would put a picture on here but i dont know how too. If you tell me how or want pictures just give me your email address..



Thank you

About my WEIRD bean plant. 12 inches to 15 inches long!!!!?
or maybe an asparagus bean aka yardlong bean:



http://www.evergreenseeds.com/asbeanyarb...



Get a free account someplace like picturetrail and post the photo there, and give us the URL. Be sure to include photos of the

plant, the bean, and any flowers.
Reply:Sounds like they may be French Beans:

http://www.gardenaction.co.uk/fruit_veg_...


No comments:

Post a Comment