Monday, January 30, 2012

Plant I.D.?

I have tried several websites! I inherited a plant, and I would like to know what it is for proper care. It's about 10 inches tall in a 6 inch pot. The leaves are pure green with scallopped edges. The stems are woody and sturdy. It seems to be constantly dry. Plant grows straight up, new growth stem is red, new leaves are light green. Also, the leaves are random sizes on the stems; anywhere from 1 to 4 inches long. Help!

Plant I.D.?
heres a shot in the dark with out alot more info, check out coleus

they come in many varieties. Is this an in or outdoor plant are the leaves fleshy / thin / smooth / hairy? Are the stems just tough or do they actually have a bark? would be awesome to have a pick .

good luck!

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment