Friday, January 27, 2012

How to create a free standing unit to display several potted plants?

I am working on my patio and have several potted plants I want to display. Please give me ideas for either building a simple display shelf (cheaper the better) or something I may find lying around that will be chic in using for this purpose. I have potted plants from 8" to 15" inch bowls.

How to create a free standing unit to display several potted plants?
you could use old pallets stripped down to make shelves or turn an old bucket upside down and sit a pot on top,

you could make a raised planter and bury the plants in their pots

so you can move them around in winter or when you want to change the look of your garden.

you could try to find some old logs and cut out holes for the pots to sit in or on, it all depends on your skills in diy.

hope this helps !


No comments:

Post a Comment