Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What website shows raised flower beds?

I have a brick (concrete on bottom) raised flower bed attached to my house. I want some ideas of plants to put in it. I can't find any websites that show pictures of raised flower beds. Maybe they are called something else and I just can't find it. Mine is 25 feet long by 5 or 6 feet wide. It is only 10-11 inches deep and is on a concrete slab. Not a lot of drainage. We are working on that. Anyway, any websites or ideas appreciated.

What website shows raised flower beds?
here's a couple websites. raised beds are the way to go. you should go to your local nursery and get some suggestions, because you'd want to get plants that do really well for your area and depending on how much sun/shade your beds have.
Reply:http://www.ehow.com/how_9398_make-raised...


No comments:

Post a Comment