Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gardening the backyard or a townhouse?

I have a deck in the back of my townhouse as well as privacy wal on either side of a raised deck. There's about 8 inches to a foot between the wall and the deck. Right now if you look over the side of the deck it's just dirt between there and looks awful. It also gets pretty heavy sun. What can I plant back there that will be tall enough to be seen and I also want to hide the blower for the air conditioning that won't be invasive or grow into my neighbors yard.

Gardening the backyard or a townhouse?
you can plant day lilies, or lets see poppies, cosmos grow really tall and are really easy. I'm concerned the blower will not let anything grow if its blowing warm air on the plants or ground where you are planing on planting


No comments:

Post a Comment